Monday, July 29, 2013

Some of Sister Price's letter sent July, 24 2013

"Yesterday I arrived at Temple Square! My companion is very sweet...she comes from India! Her name is sister Sister Dorisawmy. I know the Lord meant to have her and I together and that she will do a wonderful job training me. We live in Apartments walking distance from the Temple. We have a kitchen and bathroom and two bedrooms, one for my comp [companion] and I and the other for a companionship from Colorado and Honduras. My mission President and his wife are very kind. I met with them yesterday. I miss my MTC companion Sister Nakayama, she and I became best of friends. I know I will become very close to my new companion too. Temple Square is amazing! I love it here."

"Yesterday I went to Walmart and a woman bought my groceries for me. It was so kind of her and I could feel the Lords love for her. I know that he is watching over me. I love all of you so much. Keep me in your prayers as I try to learn a lot here."

No comments:

Post a Comment