Thursday, August 7, 2014

Fleet with Sister Hardy 8-7-14

My new companion is Sister Hardy from Mesa Arizona! She and I are in the same transfer, but we weren't together in the MTC since she came to the mission 3 weeks early. Sister Hardy is fleet so now she is training me in fleet. Then next transfer I will train the next fleet sister. Fleet is in charge of the organization of the mission vehicles. We take them to and from the shop and organize pday sign out stuff and a bunch of other car stuff. Yesterday we had to be in the garage at 4:50am to make sure that the cars taking sisters to and from the airport for outbound (or going home) were leaving at the right time and had all the right passengers. Since she and I had such long hours yesterday, we have a full pday today :) Soon we will schedule a fleet training for the 1st transfer sisters. We will pass off the sisters to drive...could be dangerous. So fleet is officially my assignment for the next two transfers! 

No more Beehive house unless we cover for someone every now and then. It was nice to serve there for two transfers, but staying for a third would be to much considering how busy it can be.

This week will be very busy with fleet, but next week it should cool down enough for us to take tours and find more people to teach. Most everyone I was teaching last transfer spoke primarily Mandarin, so Sister Wu will keep in touch with them and I will find more people to teach. Hopefully.

The new sisters arrived from the MTC yesterday. They come from California, Hawaii, Canada, Taiwan and Hong Kong.

Our roommates are the office assistants to the mission and our neighbors are the AP's. They have always had the assistants to the Presidents, fleet, and office assistants live in those apartments.

As fleet I am hoping to replace a couple of the vehicles with horses 

No pictures this week, sorry! I will make up for it next week. I look like a zombie because of lack of sleep so that is part of my excuse. 

Love you all!

Sister Price 

No comments:

Post a Comment