Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Happy Pioneer Day 7-23-14

Hello!
On Monday Sister Wu and I were assigned to the Assembly Hall and a Jewish couple from Israel (Gideon and Leah) came in and asked me to teach them about our beliefs. We had a great discussion and they kept telling me about Jerusalem and said I have to visit. I can't continue to teach them, but did give them a copy of The Book of Mormon. Leah asked for my email because she wants to stay in touch with me and let her know if I visit Israel. 

Tomorrow is Pioneer Day so most places will be closed and there will be a parade. We get to go. Hopefully we will find a place to sit comfortably. The streets are already getting prepared for the occasion. 

Today is our Zone Activity. We will go to Iceberg for burgers and shakes then to an apartment for some movies. 

All is well here and Sister Wu and I are busy, working hard, and having fun. So much so that I don't even remember the past week enough to share more in this email. Days blur together and the weeks go by quickly. 

Have a Happy Pioneer Day ~July 24, 1847 :)

Love you all!
Sister Price

PS No pictures this week...we hardly took any at all. There will be many next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment