Thursday, July 10, 2014

Hello Friends 7-9-14

I have developed a love/hate relationship with the Beehive house. It is a fun place, but recently it has been chaotic with the masses of people that come between 12-3.  On top of that, we take mandarin tours so poor Sister Wu has reached her limit. We both crash every night. It is good though, because we know we are working hard.
Already this week we have found many more people to teach. We have an investigator in Australia who was baptized and I began teaching her last year!
We went to Music & The Spoken Word on Sunday and Mitt Romney was there with his wife and grandchildren. You can check out my cray photo I took. I raced to the top to catch him before he left and I nearly brushed elbows with him! He was bolting out though with a smile and grandchildren in his arms.
I hear Brazil lost to Germany pretty hard. Guests come and tell the sisters all about the World Cup. The Brazilian wont be coming out for a while...
Besides normal Temple Square business things are going very well. So much happens in one week and I struggle to recall everything once email time comes. I will send pictures though.
Take care everyone!
Much love,
Sister Rebecca Price
1. Mitt Romney!



Mitt RomneyMy District

With Sister Wu

Wearing Sister Wu's glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment