Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Last Week in Temple Square!

Sister Shumate and I! She went to BYU-Idaho too and is serving in Idaho. Her mission will include the Idaho Falls Visitors Center. Any missionary going to a visitors center comes to Temple Square for training one day. In one photo we are holding to the iron rod that leads to the tree of life! I helped make the tree--you know how I can't pass the chance to work on a craft.
Sister Shumate and I

Me with the fan that the one and only Meredith Lee Price made and mailed to me--thanks Mere Bear!


Sister Humble and I in the teaching center where we teach investigators over the phone and email. We also take inbound calls for the church and mormon.org chats here. If you ever go to mormon.org and chat with Becca that is me! We use our first names on chat.
                  

Clara and I




No comments:

Post a Comment