Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Hi 11-18-14

Sister Oh and I have had a great week. We were able to find two new investigators while in the teaching center before coming to email today.
Zone Activity is today and we will be going to Elder and Sister Moore's home. They are a senior couple serving as the secretaries of our mission.
Last night we took a Korean tour together, I am starting to naturally bow when we meet Korean people.
Sister Oh has been trying to teach me more Korean, but I forget it all very quickly.
On Sunday we attended Music and The Spoken Word! It never gets old. In the picture you can see our roommate Sister Worthen (the Kiwi) trying to get in. The mission is going so well! To be honest I don't really know what else to say in my emails these days. 

Love you all though!
Love, 
Sister Price

Sister Price with Sister Oh
Sister Price and Sister Oh

No comments:

Post a Comment