Monday, December 2, 2013

If people want to find me SAVE

Monday:
5:00-6:00pm God's Plan for his family. It is the movie thing I took you through on the tour and it is up around the Christus in the North Visitors Center. So basically my district and I will be there for an hour and talk to people in that area and take them through God's Plan. So keep in mind that I could be in the presentation if you don't see me, and I will be out soon 9:00-10:00pm I will be at Theater 3 which is a small theater downstairs in the North Visitors Center

Tuesday:
No specific assignments so chances are slim to find me

Wednesday:
11:00am-1:00pm Eternal Families desk in the South Visitors Center...good place to find me because I can talk more. It is the desk at the west entrance of the South Visitors Center. 5:00pm-6:00pm I will be at Theater 4 which is a large theater downstairs in the North Visitors Center

Thursday:
2:00pm-3:00pm I will be in the Tabernacle which is a good place to find me because I can talk more 9:00pm-10:00pm Christus Statue! I will be there with my district

Friday:
Pday but you will find me on the square from 6-9

Saturday:
Square all day except at 8:00pm-9:00pm I'll be at Theater 4 which is a large theater downstairs in the North Visitors Center
Sunday:
3:00pm-4:00pm I'll be in the Assembly Hall (old church building on the square) which is a good place to find me because I can talk more
7:00pm-8:00pm Christus Statue! I will be there with my district

No comments:

Post a Comment