Sunday, March 30, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day! & Happy Birthday Relief Society (3-17-14)


This Saturday John will be baptized! Sister Braegger and I are so excited for him. Tomorrow is his baptismal interview. It is amazing to step back and look at how much John has progressed since we first taught him. When we first taught him and shared the restoration, John ran out of the apartment! We were shocked because that had never happened before. Now we see that John has developed his own personal knowledge of the truthfulness of the gospel. John is the first person I've taught and will get to see enter the waters of baptism! Something I never got to experience at Temple Square, thought Temple Square has its own perks.

I've realized that transfer calls are coming up. This transfer has really flown by. I feel like Sister Braegger and I have really started to get things going and I hope to be able to work with her the remainder of my time in Pocatello.

This week...
-Was PIE DAY and Kyle (will baptize John) made 26 pies from scratch!
-We had a slow morning so we made breakfast exciting when I ate a raw egg. Its recorded on my camera so you can see it after the mission.
-We participated in our first pinewood derby! I placed first racing someone's old car in the classic category.
-Relief Society Birthday Brunch since today is it's birthday!
-There was an ant invasion in our basement :P
-We went bowling and I beat all the Elders HAHA its really all thanks to the intermural bowling team I was on with James  and Meghan at BYU Idaho :)
-One of my zone leaders was transferred to IF Central.
 (I will email pictures of the above)

All is well! Spring is finally coming!!! Have a fantastic week everyone!

Love,
Sister Price












No comments:

Post a Comment