Monday, January 27, 2014

Email sent Monday 1-27-13

Dear Family,

What a week it has been! There have been so many miracles that I can not even begin to list them. . On Friday Sister Bragger, Riding, and I were on exchanges. The three of us were able to teach by the spirit and set a baptismal date with a referral that we contacted. His name is Dennis and he is 24 and in the YSA 7th ward. We shared with him the Book of Mormon and he was genuinely excited about it. He committed to being baptized on February 22nd. This week we are going to give him a tour of the chapel where he will be baptized at.  Sister Braegger and I have similar personalities and both want to work hard for the gospel to go fourth. 

Yesterday was a missionary fireside that we had three recent converts speak at. We were happy to watch as the entire chapel became filled for the fireside. As the fireside went on the chapel became filled with the spirit. 

On Sunday my companions and I spoke at church and I prayed about what to talk about. I ended up speaking about finding the lost sheep. I bridged the story of Sydney and I catching the lost goat to it and I got some good feedback so I think it went well.

Love you all!
Sister Becca Price

No comments:

Post a Comment