Saturday, June 21, 2014

BACK IN SALT LAKE (5-14

JUST ARRIVED AT TEMPLE SQUARE! MY COMPANION IS SISTER WU FROM CHINA. THIS IS HER 4TH TRANSFER AND MY 8TH WOW SO COOL TO BE BACK

So returning to Temple Square feels so funny! I feel like I've been away for ages. A lot has changed since I have been gone. Seeing a lot of familiar faces is great! When I saw Sister Humble she ran and jumped into my arms. I accidentally bit her arm haha. Still have not seen my MTC companion Sister Nakayama. 

Not sure what else to say since I emailed all of you just a couple of days ago. 

I am in the East 2 Zone so I will be in the Beehive house a lot! I am excited since I don't even know the history there yet, I have some studying to do. People looking for me will have trouble since I could also be in the Beehive House. 

This is my first Mandarin companion and it is tourist season! We will be so busy with Mandarin tour after tour. Temple Square is so busy! Back to 30 min lunches so there is more time for tours :)

Last night in Pocatello-Packing last night went better than I expected. We have to burn our trash...no one comes to pick it up. So we spent a while burning garbage. While it burned I played fetch with a german shepherd. Then we stopped because I was tired of retrieving... Just kidding. He would bring me a small rock and brought the same rock back every time. It was impressive, especially when I chucked it in with the horses and it was pitch black out. 

This morning I loaded the car and went into a field with 5 horses to feed them, then we left for the airport. Seems as though I talk about animals a lot. Well since I am back in the city it wont happen as much.

Yesterday we went with the elders for service at a farm. We dug holes for posts and helped bandage a cow. Its ear was bleeding so much that there were puddles of blood everywhere. Now I have a farmers tan, more like a farmers burn. My arms are red. 

Awkward my companion and I were talking to loud and when we stopped a sassy lady glared at us and said "thank you" anywho

Have a wonderful week! Talk to you all next Wednesday at 1pm Mountain Time :)

Love, 
Sister Price

No comments:

Post a Comment