Saturday, June 21, 2014

Busy busy week! (4-21-14)

This week has been so busy! On Tuesday we spent most of the day moving. Well we basically just supervised as the Elders moved everything. Then are week was filled with scheduled appointments, which isn't very common in YSA. 

Our investigator Adam is awesome! He is super funny and keeps telling Sister Braegger and I that we aren't invited to his baptism. If he is being serious then we will break down the door and be the baptism crashers! For real though. He is from Cleveland too! I wont say any more about him because he says he doesn't like people talking about him haha...

On Saturday morning we went to a rock picking service project on the church farm. It was fun! When occasion permits it is fun to roll around in dirt. Saturday was also Sister Braeggers 20th Birthday. We came home to find a cake in our kitchen saying "From your favorite Elders!! Happy Birthday!!" How did they get into our apartment we wondered? Well the tampered screen explained it...they broke in through the window! Yikes, that makes us feel super safe. For dinner Anna Siddoway fed us :) she is the coolest! She made us homemade noodles with homemade alfredo and chicken! Then we had carrot cake and had a mini missionary appropriate party. 

Easter was amazing! The Armstrong family fed us and it was a feast! They live on a farm and I went nuts being surrounded by so many dogs and horses. Sister Bragger isn't a fan of petting horses...only looking...still she was very patient with me. Missionaries can't ride of course, but I volunteered myself to help saddle. I was very proud of myself for knowing how to latch and tie the girth and stuff. Reminded me how much I want to live on a farm!!!!  I just want to get on a horse and run like the Man from Snowy River! 

I have many pictures to email so I will send those in another email. Enjoy!

Love you all!
Sister Price










No comments:

Post a Comment